Occupational & Unloading Licensing

Occupational & Unloading Licensing 2023-01-05T13:12:30+00:00

The Occupational License Fee Administrator is responsible for managing and collecting occupational and unloading license fees. Any person, partnership, corporation, or other legal entity is required to register with the City of Harrodsburg before conducting business within the city limits.

For more information, please contact:
Kimberly McGrath
Occupational License Administrator
Phone – (859) 734-2225
Email – kmcgrath@harrodsburgcity.org
Located at: City Hall
208 South Main Street
Harrodsburg, Ky 40330