Alcoholic Beverage Control Information


Alcoholic beverages sales are regulated on several levels including federal, state, and local. The local administrator for the city is the city manager. The local ABC administrator approves all local applications for licenses. Below you will find all information needed to apply for a "Limited Restaurant Alcoholic Beverage by the Drink License" including forms to apply for all levels.
Alcoholic Beverage Control Contacts
1003 Twilight Trail
Frankfort, KY 40601-8400
Phone: 502-564-4850
Fax: 502-564-1442
ABC Administrator
City of Harrodsburg
208 South Main Street
Harrodsburg, KY 40330
Phone: 859-734-2225
Click here to download ABC applications, returns, and other ABC related documents.

Home | Police Dept | Fire Dept | Contact Us | Download Forms | City Ordinances | Driving Directions
Municipal Building, 208 South Main Street, Harrodsburg Kentucky 40330
©2012 Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Service Provided By: Burgin Wireless | Webmaster